Charles Barkley is not on Twitter. That would be a great platform for his verbosity. The popular NBA TV analyst has however launched a new website, charlesbarkely.com. The site went live a couple of weeks ago and includes the following features:
- Live Chats: Barkley will answer questions from fans during regular live video chats.
- Movie Reviews: Barkley will put his own spin on movie reviews including rankings of “Really Turrible” to “Not Turrible.”
- Rant and Rave: Barkley will provide fans with his colorful opinion on current topics in the news.
- Inside the NBA: Now fans can view their favorite clips and bloopers of Charles from Inside the NBA.
- Video clips: Fans can view the best of Barkley outside the paint from his late night show appearances, charity events and more.
- Weekly Poll/Photo Gallery: Fans can view a photo gallery of Charles throughout his storied career as an NBA All-Star and analyst.
- Spanish Word of the Day: Continuing his quest to master Spanish as a second language, Charles will provide fans a chance to learn with him through his “Spanish Word of the Day.”
But it's still not Twitter.